Reconfigure Outlook for Gmail
Adding Gmail to your Outlook App
1. Click on Launchpad, located on your dock.
2. Click on the Outlook app.
Looks Link This ---->
3. Click on the Tools tab. (Top left next to Home & Organize)
4. Click on Accounts. (Top left underneath Home)
5a. ****** If you still have your first.last@k12northstar account connected, delete it by clicking the " - " (bottom left) ********
5b. Click Add Email Account
6. Sign in to Google using your f# @k12northstar.org. Click Continue
7. Click "Not Exchange?". (top right in blue letters )
8. Click on Gmail.
9. Select your f# @k12northstar.org account; if the account did not auto-populate, enter it.
Your account should authenticate without entering your pw. If it does not, Enter your password. The password is the same as your firstname.lastname@example.org password.
10. Click Allow. Microsoft apps & services want to access your Google Account.
11. You may see a spinning wheel here. Don't worry; Outlook is syncing. When it's complete, you'll see a green check. Click Done.