June credit recovery program for any Junior or Senior in the district
The application is now open for CEC's June Credit Recovery Intersession for Juniors & Seniors
- Current seniors with the equivalent of two classes remaining for graduation will have one last chance to be part of the Class of '22.
- All other Juniors & Seniors will have the opportunity to earn credit recovery in at least one class.
- Students who successfully complete one class before June 10th will have the opportunity to take a second credit recovery class.
- Students will be able to work on coursework at CEC, at home, or using a combination of the two.
- Seniors who complete their final required courses for graduation will be able to participate in a ceremony on June 29th.
- Must be a current Junior or Senior enrolled in the FNSB School District.
- Must have at least one class previously failed with a final grade of 40% or better.
- Must be available to enroll in class between May 24th and 31st.
*Application is now closed.*