Mid-Semester Transfer Form

  • If a student wishes to transfer during a semester to an in-district school that is outside his or her attendance area, the Secondary Mid-Semester Transfer Form must be submitted to the Assistant Superintendent for Secondary Education for approval. A mid-semester transfer to a school outside a student’s attendance area will only be approved due to an identified safety concern with which the principal concurs (see Policy and Administrative Regulation 1032.2: Attendance Areas - Out-of-Attendance Area).


    Secondary Mid-Semester Transfer Form

Contact Information