CEC June Intersession for District Juniors & Seniors
CEC will be expanding its June Intersession to provide credit recovery for any Junior or Senior in the district.
For seniors close to graduation, this will be a last opportunity to graduate as a member of the Class of 2021 with a diploma from your home school.
For all other juniors & seniors, this is a chance to make up some of the ground you lost on the road to graduation.
The program runs from May 24th to June 25th and is only for course retakes.
More information can be found on our CEC Intersession Flier.
If you are ready to apply, CLICK HERE!
Application Window for the Current School Year is Closed
Our application & enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now closed.
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will open at a later date.
CEC Options—Packet Exchange & In-Person Appointments
If the Packet Exchange is working for you, keep doing what you are doing! If you need something more, check out our new in-person option.
Maybe a visit to CEC during the week will jumpstart your progress toward graduation!
CEC will continue to offer the Packet Exchange
We are still open 8am to 6pm for dropping off & picking up packets.
- Call your teacher a day ahead to arrange an exchange.
- If you can’t make it in to CEC for an exchange, contact us about making other arrangements.
- We do pick-ups & drop-offs at work & neighborhood locations.
Remember, call 479-4061 to arrange your exchange ahead of time.
If you would like to come in to CEC, we now have that option.
- In-person appointment are for students who need help or a space to work.
- We have both morning and afternoon slots available.
- Morning slots can be scheduled for any time after 9am.
- Afternoon slots are available before 5pm.
- In-person slots are for no more than 2 hours.
- You must schedule your in-person time in advance.
- The number of daily slots is limited to allow for social distancing.
- Masks will be required at all times, and there will be no eating at CEC.
- Students will need to complete a daily health screening before entering.
Call 479-4061 to make your in-person appointment.
While the district is in remote learning, CEC will be using the Packet Exchange. Directions can be found below: