Online Lottery System
Beginning with the 2018-19 school year, the district will use an online lottery system to collect, verify, and process applications for non-charter elementary school enrollment lotteries.
Parents can create an online lottery account and submit an application during the lottery window for the school. Online applications can be submitted at the district's online lottery application portal.
Only one application per student will be honored at any school. Duplicate applications (same student and school) will be deleted from the lottery system.
Applications must be completed by a parent or guardian with custodial authority to make educational decisions for the student. Parents/guardians are responsible for providing a correct and complete application.
Interested in Out of Area Attendance (OAA) at Eielson AFB elementary schools? Please contact the school for more information:
- Anderson Elementary (Grades K - 2) at 907-372-2167
- Crawford Elementary (Grades 3 - 6) at 907-372-3306
Middle and high school Out of Area Attendance (OAA) enrollment is still conducted by paper application. There are no secondary OAA lotteries at this time. Please click this link to download the Out-of-Attendance Area Application for Secondary Schools and call the school for more information.
Currently accepting online applications for:
- All 2018-2019 elementary out-of-attendance area lotteries (through Wednesday, June 27, 2018)
- Additions to the waitlist for 7th grade at Arctic Light Elementary, Joy Elementary, and Ladd Elementary
- Kindergarten Jump Start programs, open to all 2018-19 kindergarten age students, hosted at Hunter Elementary or Midnight Sun Elementary. Apply online through Friday, May 11, 2018
- Anne Wien Kindergarten Jump Start (open only for incoming Anne Wien Kindergartners). Apply online through Wednesday, June 20, 2018.
Student Information Systems
3rd Floor, Suite E
(907) 452-2000 x11212