Welcome Back letter from Principal
Welcome Back Letter from the Principal
Dear Brown Bear Families,
On behalf of the staff at Badger Road Elementary School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2016-17 school year! I am very excited to be returning
to Badger to continue our work together. Our first year together was productive and I want to express my sincere thanks for those of you kind enough to share your thoughts with me. Let’s keep the lines of communication open.
I believe that strong community school relationships are fundamental to high academic achievement. Find any successful school and you will also find parents and community members that are involved and supportive of the school. The staff and I are looking forward to a continued partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school.
Your support is greatly appreciated and remember - IT’S GREAT TO BE A BROWN BEAR.