Welcome to the 21st Century After School Program
Important Upcoming ASP Dates...
- Monday & Tuesday, February 20-21--Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Friday, March 10--End of 3rd Quarter, early dismissal
- Monday-Friday, March 13-17--Spring Break
Academic Support and Enrichment Opportunities for ASP Students
What are the 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant Funded Programs?
- The primary focus of the grant funded Community After School Programs is to provide extra academic support and academic enrichment for students who may be struggling with school.
- Each program within our school district is uniquely designed to address the individual needs of students. Programs focus on increasing academic success in the areas of reading, writing, math and science.
- Eligible students are also able to explore academic and recreational enrichment opportunities of their choice. Students help to select and design their explorations so they stay excited and interested in school.
- After School Programs provide a structured and supportive environment for students to explore their interests.