How to Create Your Parent Account
A new account can be created by following these steps:
2. Click on the button labeled "Create Account."
3. Enter the parent/guardian account information. Each account must have a unique email address and user name.
4. Create a password of your choosing.
5. You must have your Guardian Access ID for each student provided by your child's school to link to your student.
Access ID: g______ (contact your child's school if you don't know your Access ID)
Access Password: _______
"Relationship" refers to your relationship to the student.
6. If you have more than one student you can add them by following this path: "Account Preferences" > "Students" > "Add".
7. Take note of the User Name and Password that you have just created, because you will need them to log in to the PowerSchool portal once you click on "Enter".
**We recommend that you keep your parent/guardian password private.**