FAQsAnswers to common questions about the districtPublic RecordsDemographics, class size, test results and other reportsDistrict PoliciesAll of the district's policies and regulations as approved by the school board
In order to use the FNSBSD Online Resources, PLEASE LOG IN !!!
Many of these resources are available to you at home through password access. If you login to the district webpage while at school no login or password should be necessary. Once you login to the district webpage with your f# or s# the description of each database will include the access information you will need to log in from home. You may alsocontact your school librarian or Library Media Services for a flyer with the passwords.
Access to published commercial resources through the Online Resources page is made possible by FNSBSD Library Media Services, the Alaska Library Network, the University of Alaska, and the state legislature.
Free web resources are selected by district staff and are updated regularly. Please contact Library Media Services if you have questions or concerns about the free web resources linked from this site.
The Online Resources available to district employes and students after login include-
FNSBSD Online Resources
* Discovery Education/United Streaming
* EBSCOhost - Literary Reference Center (secondary schools)
* Gale/Cengage Learning - Opposing Viewpoints, Student Resource Reference Center and Virtual Reference Library
* PebbleGo (elementary schools)
* TumbleBook Library
* TumbleBookCloud junior
* World Book Online
Online Resources available to all residents of the State of Alaska include-
* Alaska's Digital Pipeline Homepage
* Alaska's Digital Pipeline Resources for Students
* Auto Repair Reference Center
* Business Searching Interface
* Consumer Health Complete
* EBSCOhost Databases
* Gale Testing & Education Reference Center
* Heritage Quest Online
* Kids Search (Elementary)
* Live Homework Help
* NoveList K-8
* Oxford Premium Reference Collection
* Specialized Business Information Search
* Student Research Center (7-12)
* Teen Health and Wellness
When students and staff login to the district webpage they will be able to access these resources from within the district as well as see the user ID and password information necessary to login from home.