A summary of Human Resources functions:
- Develop and recommend policies and actions concerning personnel management, including the functions of recruitment, selection, placement, orientation, evaluation, salary placement, employee benefits, and termination;
- Direct all personnel services for all employees, substitute teachers, and temporary workers;
- Provide leadership to administrative center and school administrators in assessing personnel performance;
- Direct the development of salary schedules for all employees and recommend new or adjusted salary schedules;
- Maintain all personnel records, staff lists, and confidential district information.