K-12 Instructional Technology Teachers provide a variety of services throughout the district. These services include:
• Support the implementation of the K-12 Technology Curriculum
• Collaborate with teachers to design student experiences that focus on authentic learning, digital citizenship, and curricular objectives
• Facilitate professional development related to curriculum and instruction
• Provide training on standardized district equipment (i.e. clickers, document cameras)
• Provide teacher support for PowerSchool
• Pilot new technologies and applications
• Support instructional strategies that integrate Alaska Standards with ISTE standards
• Review and recommend appropriate hardware and software
• Provide input and support for building and district technology decisions
This brochure outlines the duties for each of the different departments: Instructional Technology, Library Media Services, Network Services, Info Systems, and Facilities Management.
|iRead Project 2013 Application.doc|
Download this application for the 2013 - 2014 iRead Project Cohort.