- Provides accounting and financial services as required by the State of Alaska statutes and the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District Policy;
- Coordinates the annual audit by independent Certified Public Accountants and provides all necessary schedules and data;
- Produces the annual comprehensive annual financial report and single audit reports as required by state and federal mandate;
- Manages accounts payable and vendor payments;
- Manages bi-weekly payroll and reporting for full and part-time employees;
- Maintains records and produces reports for all grants and restricted use revenues;
- Maintains a system of internal controls to safeguard the record-keeping of district revenues and fixed assets;
- Provides training for users of the computerized financial records system.