Senior HR Technician
Phone: 907-452-2000 ext.11381
- Not Sure Where To Report For Your Sub Job? Maps
- Before reporting to Ft. Wainwright or Eielson AFB, be sure that you have filled out the electronic Military Access Form and obtain a Pass at the Visitor Center at least ONE HOUR before your job starts.
- **Temp & Sub Rates of Pay**
Effective January 1, 2017
The qualifications to be a substitute teacher will change to an Associate's Degree or 48 college credits. Previously, a Bachelor's Degree was required. This change will be effective January 1, 2017. If you are a new applicant, please attach your trancripts to your online application.
Current employees, please obtain your transcripts and contact Bri Dryver to be activated as a sub.
last updated 12/15/2016
Aesop is the district's absence management system. Teachers other regular employees are able to enter an absence (sick leave, vacation, etc.) into Aesop and then substitute teachers and temporary employees can accept assignments either by phone or by signing into Aesop online.
Substitute & Temporary Employees login:
Username: 10 digit phone number
Password/pin: 4 or 5 digit pin
Employee login: ****NEW****
Username: f number
Password/pin: same password you use to login to any work computer
ARE YOU NEW TO AESOP?
Check out these helpful links and training materials:
For Employees (FEA, ESSA, Exempt)
- "What's New in Aesop" (video size 80MB)
- Aesop- Employee Quick Start Guide
- Aesop-Employee Web Guide
- Aesop-Employee Phone Guide
- Aesop - Teachers - Your Fav 5 Preferred Subs
For Substitutes & Temporary Employees
- Aesop- Substitute Quick Start Guide
- Aesop-Substitute Web Guide
- Aesop-Substitute Phone Guide
- Aesop - Subs - Setting and Changing Phone Calls
For Campus Users (Admin Secretaries)